XPERIA X10 TIMESCAPE.APK DOWNLOAD

Get titanium, set could and cachemate. Threaded Chronological Newest first. Retrieved 5 April I also doubt if it really works. The widget constantly crashed too and failed to update. xperia x10 timescape.apk

Uploader: Fenrigrel
Date Added: 19 June 2006
File Size: 26.73 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 42016
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





MediaTek MTocta-core 2.

Timescape APK Nougat unroot

Retrieved 28 February Super User icon will appear on your phone if this works for you. Sony Mobile was previously known globally as Sony Ericsson before re-branding inas a result of the mobile phone manufacturer being taken over and solely owned by Sony. Same problem here as Josje has.

Yes, my password is: Retrieved 4 June I just finished rooting my x10a. The second apk worked for me. Try xda forum instead.

xperia x10 timescape.apk

My sisters X10 is on T-Mobile - what are the chances they have released the update? Jenry yes you get a virus warning because its an exploit an C Source File which is harmless without an installed C Compiler. It seems like the guy that wrote made this rimescape.apk has caused more frustration then good!

xperia x10 timescape.apk

Retrieved 4 September Masaru Ibuka Akio Morita. Threaded Chronological Newest first. We learn by doing mistakes. How to instal the android platform again on this telephon?

Sony Ericsson Android XPERIA | Page | Overclockers UK Forums

I have had my x10 for 2 months now. A couple of questions: I see a lot of questions being asked… Pretty few answers being thrown out there.

xperia x10 timescape.apk

I don't know much about the Arc or Play or any of the newer phones coming but if I were you I would go and check out some other android handsets as well as the Ray. Xperia E [78] Xperia E dual [79]. Retrieved 6 March It kills your market.

Does not work with the latest firmware on the x Xperia T2 Ultra []. Retrieved 8 March Once installed, timescape.aapk you then do is click the root button and you should have a rooted handset.

The widget constantly timescaape.apk too and failed to update. Xperia 10 [] []. I had the same problem where titanium said i did not have the root. While using gtalk on my experia x10 mini pro the incoming chats are always displayed at the top and I always have to scroll up to view the reply.

Retrieved 15 January Thank you so much.

Комментарии